Please, Help Me Remember [Квест] | English

Хогвартс невозможно представить в виде одной только учёбы. Квиддич, обмены открытками и подарками, поздравления, школьные балы, праздники и т.д.
Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор
Псевдоним: Лев в галстуке

Re: Please, Help Me Remember [Квест] | English

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 04 июл 2019 21:09

--- Great Hall ---
* Christopher came to mind for the first time to go to the room for the care of magical creatures, Or to the room for herbal medicine, Well, or to the room for temporal magic *
- Well, I have three options for where to go. In the room for the care of magical creatures, the room for herbal science, and the room for temporal magic
* He said and looked at Alex
Палочка: Тис и перо феникса гибкая
Хаффлпафф 5 курс
Патронус:Лев
Ассистент по Уходу за Магическими Существами

"Момент наивысшего наслаждения - это момент прекращения страданий"

Мистер Малфой
Волшебник
Псевдоним: Mr.Steven Draco Severus Malfoy
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Мистер Малфой » 04 июл 2019 23:00

--- Temporal Magic Classroom ---

- Nice to meet you, Mr. Nott. I've heard things about you. And I'm very curious about how true they are. Will you bate my curiosity? – Steven still was hugging James, using the boy as an alive support for his arms and head.
Besides, the student was warm and comfortable for hugging. The Healer could satisfy his need of warmth and reduce a strange feeling of inner cold, source of which he wasn’t able to recall. It seemed like he always had this feeling and made lots of stupid staff just to vanish it.
- Shouldn’t do what? This? – Malfoy looked at his arms, laying on boy’s waist, and caught Theodores eyes again.
- Oh… Are you exchanging Mr. Taylor for tea? I’m not going to refuse, but the tea should be very good and branded. And with some sweets, of course, - smiling, he took his hands away from the boy and stepped back.
But Christina’s words were quite unexpected. And suddenly boring. Steven wasn’t very aware about relationships between Ms. Maffies and Ms. Lighton, but the fact of calling herself the Headmaster was strange. As Steve remembered, ladies weren’t very friendly to each other. Even the smallest things bright them to The Dueling Club.
- Has Karolin left school and made you her deputy? I was a bit busy with students and their behavior, might have lost some information. Upper buttons are so boring. Believe me, you should try to unbutton at least one more. Your private life will be much more interesting. And don’t even try to use Unforgivables on me! – he made some more steppes, trying to hide behind Mr. Nott.
Just in case. The idea to hide behind student would be unappropriated and not very willing to really stop Miss Maffies in her revenge. Mister Nott seemed more able to protect him in this situation. And Malfoy wanted to stay a little bit closer, yes.
- Mr. Taylor, I’m pretty sure that there is no any mistake. All in all, I’m the Guardian of your House. And I can remember quite clear the fact of our yesterday conversation about rules and your behavior. And that conversation could have been rather interesting and promising if you hadn’t run away. I still want to discuss your fight with Mr. Serheevich and claims to become the prefect of Slytherin.
Steven didn’t really feel danger because it was his dear miss Maffies, but his magic wasn’t so perfectly obeying as he thought. It was enough to touch his wand, and the magic suddenly locked the door from the inside.
Выпускник Слизерина 2009-2015. Колдомедик. Хранитель Слизерина
This is Slytherin. Nothing bad ever happens here...

Я буду лучшим. Ради Вас...
Палочка: береза, волос вейлы, 14 дюймов, гибкая.

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 05 июл 2019 10:33

--- Great Hall ---

- Okay, let's go to the magical creatures and then - to the temporal magic. Herbal science... It's Laura's subject, and she isn't really a teacher. I don't think she is there and I also don't think she could help us. Maybe we can help her, but not vice versa. - Aleks shook her head. - Do you agree?
Ученица Рейвенкло, V курс. Староста.

Их врагами были не мужчины, не женщины, не старики и старухи и даже не мертвецы. А просто идиоты во всех разновидностях. Никто не вправе быть идиотом. (с) Пратчетт, "Пехотная баллада" (Monstrous Regiment)

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 05 июл 2019 10:58

--- Great Hall ---
Oh yes, I forgot. Laura is a teacher but she is not an adult and cannot help us. I think first let's go to the room for the care of magical creatures
*He said*
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 05 июл 2019 15:22

--- Great Hall ---

- So, let's go. Oh, and while we go - have you noticed anything strange? Maybe a sudden dizziness, which quickly passed, one-second blindness, a flash before your eyes? I don't remember anything like that, apparently, I woke up with an already changed memory, but maybe at least you noticed something. - Alex bit her lip. - I hope it is still reversible. I do not want to live all my life, not knowing who I really am.

Их врагами были не мужчины, не женщины, не старики и старухи и даже не мертвецы. А просто идиоты во всех разновидностях. Никто не вправе быть идиотом. (с) Пратчетт, "Пехотная баллада" (Monstrous Regiment)

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 05 июл 2019 15:28

--- Great Hall ---
-No, I just woke up as usual. I also do not really go to live with the thoughts that I recently realized my dream and forgot about it. Yes let's go
*He said*
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 05 июл 2019 15:42

--- Great Hall ---

Alex remembered the correct corridor and turned there, continuing the conversation with Mr. Clifford:
  - Was fishing your dream? And what happened is that you could not fulfill it and, as you say, you have never fished in your life?

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 05 июл 2019 16:03

--- Great Hall ---
- Not only fishing, but also hiking long raids on nature. My mother did not have time because she was too "busy" grandfather said that I was still small. Well, so it happened. Although I found fishing rods under my bed this may be my chance
* He said when they went to the office *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 05 июл 2019 18:44

---Cabinet for the care of magical creatures---

- Oh, so you forgot your first hike... I think it supposed to be with your grandfather. - summarized girl, knocking on the door of the office. - Is seems nobody's there... Shall we try to wait for someone here or just go away, what do you think?

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 05 июл 2019 19:46

-- Сabinet for the care of magical creatures ---
- I think it is worth ... Go to another office
* Christopher said *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 05 июл 2019 23:21

---Corridor next to the cabinet for the care of magical creatures---

- Okay. - the girl shrugged her shoulders and walked down the corridor, but suddenly stopped, puzzled. - Listen, where are all the people? We only saw Marilyn, and then she went into the living room. Where are the rest? Zheleznyak, who would have raised his ears to half the school? Mr Adams? Miss Granger? Mr Ligr? Where are the elders in the end? Why only you and I wander along the corridors? - Alex threw up her hands. - We haven’t even seen Peeves or the supply manager! I think this is at least not normal...

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 05 июл 2019 23:32

-I, too, honestly interested in the answer. In particular, Peeves, he would now see us bombard us with the time
* Christopher said *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 06 июл 2019 12:52

- We need to find someone. - Alex mentally restored the map of the corridors next to the COMC cabinet in her memory and sighed wearily. - Let's go to the spell office. Maybe Professor Barms is there... Or we can go into our living rooms and search there for students. What do you think?

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 06 июл 2019 13:35

- I think ... let's go to the spell cabinet
* Christopher said *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 06 июл 2019 18:21

- Oh, okay. - Alex tried to remember some themes to talk about, but it was really hard. She used to talk with someone more than necessary long, long time ago... And now it was really ridiculous to try to start it over.
He said she was from Ravenclaw. Marilyn... Did she say the same thing? Oh, it does not matter, it's not interesting... Matters here only that thing that miss Malfoy still hasn't found any evidences. No one can prove she lost her memory - only Christofer. May he lie? Of course, yes. Why did she believe him? School is empty, and, maybe, it's really just one big joke... But what did she do to him to joke so evil? Or nothing? Could he do it just because she's from Slytherin and she's small enough to fail to resist?...
Miss Malfoy stopped.
- Can you stay here for the minute? - asked she. - I'll go to... - she tried to find the good reason to leave. - ...oh, exactly, to the toilet. And I'll be right back. If you want, check out Professor Barms' office alone, without me, okay?

Теодор Нотт
Самый хитрый слизеринец
Псевдоним: .:Правильный Тео:.

Сообщение Теодор Нотт » 09 июл 2019 09:22

—- Temporal Magic Class Room—-
Something didn’t add up. He knew that Christina haven’t managed to kill the headmistress of the school, that is why he was her tonight, but to proclaim that she was the head now, was beyond ridiculous. Theodore thought maybe she had a nice chug of essence of insanity, but scanning her magical aura, he realised that she was confident in what she was saying. He blinked couple of time and his gaze stoped on mr Malfoy. He was obviously flirting with anything that moved, or started moving anything that wont... but he was different, more... flamboyant maybe? His magic was all over the place, and it was strange and... exciting? He have forgotten that Steven used to use his magic so openly and easy, and definitely liked this new Steven, that was happy and had not one care in the world. What was strange is that he didn’t recognise Theodore or acted, and he wasn’t a very good actor, like he didn’t. Then there was a matter of Mr Taylor, that was behaving strange. He was appologising for breaking into the school, but he was still wearing school robes, it didnt make any sense at all. He blinked couple of time. Something very strange was happening at Hogwarts this evening.
- Mr Taylor, as I said already, you need to ask your head of house to use the fireplace in the school, and he, thus I, will have to write to Ministry of Magic to get the permission. You should know, that security has been increased tenfold. Honestly, its like talking to a brick wall.- he said in a low voice, again attacking James with strings of magic, ever so slightly.
- Mr Malfoy, - he raised his voice ever so slightly. - Please control yourself. - He gave him a scrutinising look when his arms went for the boys waist again. But then in a second he was behind mr Nott and his arms, on his shoulders, felt warm, like home, like fresh blood stains on the carpet, and he mused, did mr Malfoy took some amortentia? Maybe thats why he was acting like this? Then again he heard mr Malfoy say, from behind his back, that headmistress wasn’t disposed off. This then raised another ton of questions. This was getting ridiculous to the point of insanity. But what annoyed him is that mr Malfoy didn’t recognise him. He sent a magical current through his body to give mr Malfoy a feel of his power.

.:Governor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:.
.:Honorary Professor of Magical Artifacts at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:.

Крис М.
Профессор
Псевдоним: мисс железная логика (с) Сну

Сообщение Крис М. » 09 июл 2019 12:20

----Temporal Magic Classroom---
*Christina watched everyone in the room extremely attentively. She wasn't completely sure, who out of four of them looked and felt more insane. She didn't have such great abilities to scan magic auras or understand the power of another wizard with one look at him, and in this matter she was inferior to Mr. Nott, but... When the dark rises, it also brings powers that you never knew you possessed. The feeling fed Ms. Maffies with such self-confidence and arrogance that if she were in her normal state, she would never believe in what a difference can be made in one's life by such a choice.
Ms. Maffies looked at Mr. Taylor in a slight surprise, not understanding why he would want to leave Hogwarts or why he would keep insisting on being an intruder. The witch pursed her lips and crosses her arms at her chest. She looked at Mr. Nott as if she despised him for taking the initiative to answer to James from her. After shooting the Head of Slytherin House a look, Chris turned to look Mr. Taylor in the eyes and said:*
- Mr. Taylor, I would like to help you with this... but I also have some questions to you about your OWL exam. I wanted to send you an owl, but Mr. Nott came earlier than that.
*The so called headmistress then turned to look at Mr. Malfoy. Even though she generally sympathized Steven and even called him a friend once or twice, her ego almost exploded as soon as he made a nasty joke about Ms. Lighton being on a business trip. Christina swallowed hardly and watched how Mr. Malfoy hastily got behind the professor of the Magical Artifacts's back. Ms. Maffies grinned devilishly and with a smooth move of her hand pulled out her wand, letting it rest in her hand, while saying:*
- Steven, have I ever told you before that you have an awful sense of humor? Have they beaten all the humor out of you at the Manor?
*Christina fiddled her wand in her hands for a moment, before continuing:*
- Shut that little pretty mouth of yours up and stop harassing your students with your filthy hands. And just for the record... you will never tell me what spells to cast.
*The professor of Temporal Magic grinned again and got closer to Mr. Nott and Mr. Malfoy, who were in front of her. At this moment, Theodore interested her very little, Steven was more appealing. She needed to teach him a lesson, so he would know how to give commands to the headmistress. The Slytherin graduate approached the wizards with the wand in her hand and pointed it at the healer:*
- Langlock!

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 09 июл 2019 12:57

-Okay, I'll wait for you
* Christopher said and leaned against the wall all the time he was thinking about his fishing and about the other *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

James Taylor
Староста
Псевдоним: Кузен Роксаны

Сообщение James Taylor » 09 июл 2019 20:10

*James frowned his brows, the blonde man acted as if he was… well, drunk? Could be. Not to mention the fact that he was talking about exchanging people for tea, not to mention that he did not maintain the personal space and flirted with.. well, everyone. He definitely did not look like an adequate person. Moreover his words towards James… Guardian of the house? Thanks God, James lived in a private flat and the security one the building, of course, could be called ‘a guardian’ but James was absolutely sure that this man, called by the others ‘mr Malfoy’ was not the one. He was just an insane one, and James was pretty sure it was not just him thinking like that – mr Nott and lady Headmaster were exchanging glances about behavior of this ‘mr Malfoy’. The one was saying some absolute nonsense about rules, Slytherin, mr Serheevich (James has not seen him for ages). Well, what’s the point of talking to a crazy person? James preferred to build a constructive conversations. The lady did not show any sign of surprise seeing James there, but maybe she just was not very emotional. James was – and he was very surprised.*
- My OWL exams, madam headmaster? – *James paused for a moment trying to guess what could have interested the lady. His OWLs were a twice-told tale. But maybe she has recently became the headmaster and was curious about people who did not graduate? Why not.* – I did not pass the exams because I changed the school, not the other way around. I would be happy to clarify all the related questions you may have in the letter or… otherwise you can ask professor Barms if he is still teaching at Hogwarts. He was pretty much a participant of those events - *James reminded that it was professor Barms who was seeing him off that autumn. The young man checked the time again.* - But now I really need to go, madam. If I go through Hogsmeade I will be late for a meeting. So if you’ll be so kind…
*It’s hard to keep the dialogue on when someone is pushing you with magic. It felt… devastating. James turned to mr Nott anxiously.*
- I insist on you stop… - James tried to formulate what was that, but he has never faced anything similar. That was not the traditional magic for sure.* – doing that you are doing, mr Nott. You have no right or reason. As for your words – I am pretty sure that ms Headmistress has more rights than one of the 4 heads of the houses chosen randomly. So I do not see any contradiction.
*James straightened the sleeves of his cardigan with no Slytherin or Hogwarts-related signs. But during his conversation with mr Nott something happened with the madam and mr Malfoy that ended up with a Langlock spell. James strained, made a step back towards the wall and put the wand in his hand to be able to protect himself just in case. Maybe it was not just mr Malfoy and mr Nott that behaved strangely? Maybe that was an epidemic at Hogwarts? Anyway, the earlier he gets out of here the better.*
🎓 7th year | 🐍 Slytherin
⏳ Temporal Magic Assistant |🌀 Apprentice in Magic

🍀 Loyalty is a two-way street (c)

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 12 июл 2019 13:35

Alex smiled sweetly and almost ran to the side of the ladies' toilet, which was fortunately far away from Christopher, around the corner.
When she reached the toilet, she exhaled, looked around and, hoping that Christopher would not even think about strolling after her, ran to the living room Ravenclaw, where she woke up at the morining. She needed to think about all this stuff. Very seriously.

Мистер Малфой
Волшебник
Псевдоним: Mr.Steven Draco Severus Malfoy
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Мистер Малфой » 17 июл 2019 16:37

Feeling extraneous magic was strange to Steven. But the fact, that his own magic met it like the familiar one was even more strange. Steve was absolutely sure he'd never met Mr. Nott before. He could even bet. All that made situation very strange and interest to the man bigger and stronger.
- Mr. Nott, I'm not sure about result you wanted to reach, but this feels just like tickling. Do you really want to do this? Cause I don't think giggling is the best option now. And there are other ways to tickle someone. I'd prefer them, - his smile was absolutely innocent, but eyes gave answers to all questions about real thoughts and emotions.
Malfoy'd always thought he understood Christina and was quite successful in getting what was going on with her. So he just smiled when witch pointed at him with her wand. In his opinion Christina would never do him any harm. And that was the point why Steven looked absolutely shocked, hearing Ms. Maffies casting a spell.
- What're you...? - the question wasn't finished because the spell, but his own magic, going out his control.
Steven even didn't know how poor and mirage was his self-control. His magic tried to protect him itself and touched everyone in the room in this or that way, still didn't doing anything, that could harm.
But The Healer was so shocked, he couldn’t say a word, just standing and looking at Christina with mix of unbelief and insult.
Выпускник Слизерина 2009-2015. Колдомедик. Хранитель Слизерина
This is Slytherin. Nothing bad ever happens here...

Я буду лучшим. Ради Вас...
Палочка: береза, волос вейлы, 14 дюймов, гибкая.

Теодор Нотт
Самый хитрый слизеринец
Псевдоним: .:Правильный Тео:.

Сообщение Теодор Нотт » 18 июл 2019 08:10

—-Temporal Magic Classroom—-

There is always something. Theo sometimes feels like a beacon of problems, dilemmas and simple bad luck. How could Steven not remember him? He said something about tickling and Theo just rolled his eyes. was the man delirious or was some string memory charm in place making him senile? He was about to retort and answer when ms Maffies shot a spell at him. Well it was well aimed and was going towards Steven, but wasn’t he hiding behind Theos back all this time?
He’s reflexes were quite good, and he was just about to raise his wand, which he transfigured from his ring, when a strong surge of magic happened. It was emanating from young mr Malfoy, and negated the curse.
- How dare you?! - he turned to ms Maffies, away from Steven and pointed his wand at her. He made couple of fluid motions with his wand and ms Maffies appeared to be standing in a puddle of water. He looked at his wand in amazement. He was casting ice shard, but his magic somehow malfunctioned... how was this possible?
He turned in Steven direction wide eyed, and tried determining what has happened to the young man, his ex, when he remembered that mr Taylor was still in the room. Something strange was happening, and he couldn’t let the boy just go. No, that would be quite unwise.
- Unfortunately, mr Taylor, you will have to stay put. As you can see, Professor Maffies has lost her marbles and trying to curse everything in her sight. - he scoffed and was throwing daggers at Temporal Magic professor. He wasn’t ready to cast anything else yet, nothing stronger, as he was certain mr Malfoys magic was still in play.

.:Governor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:.
.:Honorary Professor of Magical Artifacts at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:.

Крис М.
Профессор
Псевдоним: мисс железная логика (с) Сну

Сообщение Крис М. » 21 июл 2019 06:10

*Christina intensely looked firstly at Mr. Malfoy and then at Mr. Nott. She wasn't able to sense the magic which radiated from Steven, but by this time she became almost sure that something in this classroom was wrong and 3 out of 3 of her unexpected guests were either mad or drunk; probably, even both. Professor stood there, in the middle of her classroom, with the wand pointed at Mr. Nott. The lady chuckled scornfully: of course professor of Magical Artefacts would try to protect his loved one so unselfishly:*
- Professor Nott, I am afraid that before casting these daggers at me, you would need to deal with your beautiful lustful fiance first, don't you think so?
*She chuckled once again and waved her wand, letting the daggers fall on the floor, dangerously close to James, almost touching his shoes. As she discovered herself standing in the paddle of water, Christina snorted and waved her wand once again, cleaning the mess Theodore had created. Ms. Maffies noticed an amazed look of Mr. Nott: probably, he wanted to cast the other spell, but did his magic slip? If so, why did it slip? The professor of Temporal Magic leaned her head to her shoulder, still holding out her wand, and said:*
- Theodore, don't you pull your cheap stunts on me. Firstly, teach Mr. Malfoy some manners, or I will do so.
*Something evil glowed in her eyes, and Ms. Maffies turned to Mr. Taylor and quietly said:*
- Mr. Taylor, if there is one thing Mr. Nott and I can agree on right now, it is that you shall not leave this room just yet. Please, have a seat. Incarcerous!
*Christina scoffed and pointed the wand at Mr. Taylor: she would deal with this loco a little later, since Theodore posed much of a threat than a fifth year student of her own House. However, Chris's magic didn't act the eay she expected it too. Instead of ropes, ribbons appeared and flew in the way of Mr. Taylor, most likely trying to tie him to the table. She quickly turned back to look Mr. Nott right in the eyes: she wasn't afraid of him, not for a minute, but for some reason this gave her a slight feeling of worry, as if she herself was posing a threat not only to her friends, but to herself, too; but Ms. Maffies preferred to brush it off and come back to this silent staring contest with the Head of Slytherin House.*

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 21 июл 2019 12:20

*Christopher waited... And waited... Still waiting for*
- How can this be? She ate
*The last words said quietly to the others. He was already tired of waiting, maybe there's something wrong? Christopher decided to go to the female toilet*
--- Female toilet ---
*Christopher went to the toilet with no one in it Christopher lay down to see who that is, but no. He began to worry he was looking for Alex around the castle in addition to the living room. Then he decided to go to the yard*
--- The school yard ---
*He left the castle and looked around nobody was in sight. He walked around the school yard. And passed the lake but never found Alex*
- Damn, we should write a letter maybe she's in the living room
*Christopher went to owlery*

--- Owlery ---
*He chose the owl and began to write
Hello Alex, you were gone a long time I went looking for you. Not found think you're in the living room, but if not then bad...
Christopher Clifford
The last word was just a thought of Christopher with Alex if something happened and she can't answer. He alakotila on the wall and began to wait for a response*
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

James Taylor
Староста
Псевдоним: Кузен Роксаны

Сообщение James Taylor » 23 июл 2019 21:18

*James was not fond of what was going on in the room when another wave of magic swept over him. It was almost remarkable how the castle walls continued to stay still, absorbing that amount of raw magic exploding in the last half an hour. Oh, wait, it was a school castle thus it was built for this particular purpose long time ago… The wands were coming in the game and James stepped back towards the window. As far as he remembered the door was locked with a spell. He made those steps just in time as in the next second the daggers fell down close to his toes, right to the place where he was standing a moment ago. “Fu**” was the only thought James could come up with in these circumstances. Now it was not a question of getting out of here asap but rather getting out of here asap and with no injuries.
Suddenly James heard a familiar name, professor Maffies. This name James was aware of. He looked at madam headmaster in surprise… and realized why her face seemed so familiar to him. Miss Christina Maffies was the headgirl of Slytherin the year James got into Hogwarts. It was amazing! What was the age difference between them? 5 years maybe? But now she is a headmaster already. The person that is for sure the youngest among them after James.
Daydreaming James almost missed the wand of the mentioned ex-headgirl pointed straight at him. ‘Please, have a seat. Incarcerous.’
Only the fact that James already held the wand in his hand allowed him to protect himself in the last moment with a quick swing.*
- Protego!
*The whole situation continued getting worse. It was wrong. It was wrong that some are using wands at the school against their colleagues and kids. James shortly glanced at the window, it was too high to jump. He was locked with three madmen… Well, wait! He was not! He had a portal! Yes, it would be unpleasant but at least he would get out this funny farm. James was not in the mood for waiting until the three of them would hex each other to death or, even worse, a random spell would reach James… They were behaving abnormally.
Out of sudden a strange thought came to James’s mind. What if… What if that kind of behaviour is caused by some charm or potion? James did not have 3 bezoars with him (and anyway he would not be able to force three of the elder to eat them) but he could have a chance with the charms. Trying to be imperceptible he pointed his wand to professor Maffies, professor Nott and the third one, who was named ‘mister Malfoy’ previously and casted not loud*
- Finite Incantatem. Finite Incantatem. Finite Incantatem.
🎓 7th year | 🐍 Slytherin
⏳ Temporal Magic Assistant |🌀 Apprentice in Magic

🍀 Loyalty is a two-way street (c)

Закрыто

Вернуться в «Развлечения»