Please, Help Me Remember [Квест] | English

Хогвартс невозможно представить в виде одной только учёбы. Квиддич, обмены открытками и подарками, поздравления, школьные балы, праздники и т.д.
James Taylor
Староста
Псевдоним: Кузен Роксаны

Re: Please, Help Me Remember [Квест] | English

Сообщение James Taylor » 29 июн 2019 22:26

--- Corridor near the Great Hall ---

*It was another ordinary summer day for James Scott Taylor. As many days before he was heading to the Great Hall for breakfast wearing a grey cardigan over the white shirt with no House-related signs. Then he planned to spend some time in the library and afterwards he had to go for the flute lesson. James was daydreaming that is why he did not even notice the back of the person walking down the hall. Nor did he question himself who was that person he had not seen in Hogwarts for ages. Also he did not notice the light veil of something that person had been leaving after him…

James paused in front of the Great Hall doors, blinked and stared at them in amusement. What the hell?! What is he doing at Hogwarts?! (In fact James did recognize he was at Hogwarts. It was hard not to; there was no place he visited in his life he could mix up with the castle of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. James got on his toes and checked his wand, there was something wrong with him being here. Neither he planned visiting the castle (what for?!), nor he remembered coming here. Nevertheless the latter idea did not really bother him, James kind of… did not think about this strange happening. He checked the time and frowned. He had to be at the flute lesson in an hour or so, just enough time to leave this place.
James looked behind his back, he did not feel like going through the castle grounds to the place where he could use the portal, but rather preferred to use the fireplace. If he remembered correctly the closest one was in the Faculty office.*

--- Corridor near the Faculty Office ---

*When James came there the door was closed; the Gargoyles were smirking at James’ useless attempts.*
- Shit.
*He checked the time again… He had to find someone of the professors, who would give him access to the fireplace. No, seriously, what the hell is he doing at Hogwarts?! James started walking down the corridors, trying the doors and hoping to find someone of the grown-ups. James was not even sure whether he wanted to find someone he knew from his past, or someone “new”. In any case he may be taken for invader to the school territory… The idea of going through the grounds so that no one would notice him did not look to bad anymore, but it was too late.*

--- Temporal Magic Classroom ---

*Occasionally James was passing by the room with the door ajar and heard voices inside. He relentlessly headed towards, knocked on the door and entered. There were two inside, James knew one of them for sure. When he studied at Hogwarts long ago professor Nott was teaching Magical Artefacts. The lady’s face looked kind of familiar, but unfortunately James could not remember her... or her name.*
- Sorry to interrupt. I need some help with entering the Faculty office, would you be so kind as to help me?
*James paused for a second just to realize that he interrupted the two of them in the middle of the conversation, and now he wants one of them to go several floors to let him in the room. Could the security rules change? Quite likely.*
- Or do you know any other place where I can use the fireplace?
🎓 7th year | 🐍 Slytherin
⏳ Temporal Magic Assistant |🌀 Apprentice in Magic

🍀 Loyalty is a two-way street (c)

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор
Псевдоним: Лев в галстуке

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 29 июн 2019 22:33

--- Great Hall ---
* Christopher heard the answer. This is more like Alex, although maybe she wanted to make friends or talk? But then for some reason she went not to the Ravenclows table but went to Slytherin. Christopher did not expect this at all, and then she stopped and began to cry altogether. Christopher was even more surprised he didn’t understand why she began to cry *
- Why are girls so emotional? Ai okay, this is a stupid question * Christopher told himself a tray so that Marilyn wouldn’t hear and then added and others have forgotten something. I'll go ask what with Alex
* He said he went to Alex *
- Alex, what happened?
Палочка: Тис и перо феникса гибкая
Хаффлпафф 5 курс
Патронус:Лев
Ассистент по Уходу за Магическими Существами

"Момент наивысшего наслаждения - это момент прекращения страданий"

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 29 июн 2019 22:47

--- Great Hall ---

- I... I'm normal. Yes. I'm completely normal... Everything is fine with me... - Alex dropped her head in her hands and repeated one more time, it seems, trying to convince herself more than Mr. Clifford: - Everything is fine with me!
Suddenly girl straightened, lowered her arms, and nodded to Christopher.
  - Thanks, I am fine. Don't worry, please.
The headache is absolutely gone. Apparently, her memories finally got sorted out - and miss Malfoy, pleased and relaxed, walked calmly to the Slytherin table and sat down. It seemed that minor troubles like the wrong color of a tie or a strange feeling of deja vu simply stopped bothering her.
Ученица Рейвенкло, V курс. Староста.

Их врагами были не мужчины, не женщины, не старики и старухи и даже не мертвецы. А просто идиоты во всех разновидностях. Никто не вправе быть идиотом. (с) Пратчетт, "Пехотная баллада" (Monstrous Regiment)

Marylyn Susan Idol
Староста
Псевдоним: Нежить

Сообщение Marylyn Susan Idol » 29 июн 2019 23:09

--Great Hall--
Marylyn with opened mouth looked at Alex. Why she started crying? Why she sat at the Slytherin table instead of Ravenclaw one? Mary wispered to herself, trying to understand what is happening.
- Okay. She is on Ravenclaw, she have put on Ravenclaw clothes, but she is so different... And she went to the Slytherins. Christopher is saying, that he is my friend and he sais he never went fishing, while I saw him by my own eyes a few days ago fishing. And... What's going on in this mad Hogwarts?! - the last sentense she shouted out, even she didn't understand she did it.
Квест: нет тела - нет дела. В теле Лауры Грейнджер.
Хаффлпафф, 2 курс.
Корреспондент "Хогвартского Вестника".
Палочка: Рябина, перо орла, 9 дюймов.
Патронус: какаду

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 29 июн 2019 23:16

--- Great Hall ---
- Are you sure? Ok then well good luck
* He said, and even so she still sat at the Slytherin table. He was surprised and looked at her as if rooted with her, obviously something was wrong *
- Alex, you ... This is well ... You're on Ravenclaw
*He said. And turned to look at Marilyn after her scream well, she is right though something is clearly wrong here *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 29 июн 2019 23:28

--- Great Hall ---

- R-Ravenclaw? No... I'm on Slytherin, aren't I? - Alex, who was so calm a moment ago, frowned intensely, as if trying to remember something distant and long forgotten. - I... - she looked at her own clothes. - No, no, you're joking, I know. Someone is trying to drive me crazy, but I won't give up! Do you hear? I will not give up! I'm normal... It's all just a stupid joke, isn't it? - alarmed girl looked like she was hallucinating - her eyes wandered, her hands slowly but surely began to tremble.

Их врагами были не мужчины, не женщины, не старики и старухи и даже не мертвецы. А просто идиоты во всех разновидностях. Никто не вправе быть идиотом. (с) Пратчетт, "Пехотная баллада" (Monstrous Regiment)

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 29 июн 2019 23:39

--- Great Hall ---
*Christopher did not frown. He doesn’t know how to express emotions with a physiognomy when he tried to portray a facial expression like “what are you kidding me?” His father thought he was crying. So okay, you need to turn on the gift of reassurance again or whatever it is, the main thing is that he works (well, apart from the fact that Marilyn began to sob after Christopher tried to calm her down, but these are just such circumstances) he raised to Alex. And he said waved Marilyn "they say come here" *
- Alex, please calm down with you, everything is fine and hardly anyone joked at you. I have a completely nonsense ... That is a logical explanation. We seem to have forgotten something important. It seems to me that I have never been in nature, although Marilyn claims that I recently went fishing. She also forgot me, and I remember very well how we were friends. And I and Marilyn know that you study in Ravenclaw
* He told Marilyn and Alex he hoped that now there would be no hysterics *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 29 июн 2019 23:59

--- Great Hall ---

- Oh... Okay. - Alex inhaled and exhaled, and then clasped her hands into the lock. - I'll... I'll try to believe you.
Suddenly the girl frowned:
- How do you know my name? I don't remember your's at all. I remember that you and... she were friends... - Alex pointed on miss Idol. - Excuse me, I don't remember your name either. I was the other friend of yours? Or what? I really don't understand what's going on... I don't remember Ravenclaw at all, I remember only Slytherin. In fact, I do not even have a single trait of this faculty you say I'm in! - miss Malfoy shrugged helplessly. - Do you have any evidence that we're not just crazy kids with big imagination, that we really lost our memories?

Мистер Малфой
Волшебник
Псевдоним: Mr.Steven Draco Severus Malfoy
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Мистер Малфой » 30 июн 2019 10:08

--- Corridor near The Slytherin Dungeon ---

Steven Draco Severus Malfoy was at his way to the Hospital Wing. And each his step was perfectly measured not to be too quick or too relaxed. They were exactly as fast as it was needed to look like he was just passing by. Being student he hardly ever was at School during whole summer, but these days he is the Healer and has some duties. Of course he could put all that staff to Mr. Lighter and leave, but something was stopping him. Was it hope, responsibility or something Steven would never talk about again, he didn't know.
He was so deeply in his thoughts, trying to convince himself that it was only a deep love to his work and worry about all that kids, ready to break something right on their way to the Common Rooms. And not the fact he should report about his holidays not only Headmaster Lighton, but also the Head of House, who he still wasn’t ready to talk to. Later he would say that only these deep thoughts stopped him from noticing strange smoke till the moment it touched Steven.

The Healer stopped at the middle of his way trying to remember where he was going and understand why his collar was so tight. He’d never buttoned his shirt till the top button, so it felt strange and uncomfortable. Steve hurried to unbutton two upper buttons and suddenly touched something on his neck. The ring. And Malfoy didn’t remember anything about the person who’d given it. Just the fact it was a very important gift.
This ring gave a strange feeling of belonging, which Steven found absolutely irritating. He took off the necklace with ring and put it into his pocket. Into the pocket of damn boring classic black trousers. They were absolutely not his style. What had happened in the morning? Steven thought he even didn’t have such kind of clothes nowadays. His wand suited perfectly to his hand. Two or three passes and the Healer felt more confident in his low blue jeans and white short-sleeved shirt. Blond hair was in a little mess.
The Guardian of House Slytherin was half way to the Hospital Wing, when he saw the back of one quite specific student. Cunning smile appeared on his face. Steven changed his way toward the door his student went into.

- Mr. Taylor, don’t you know that running away in the middle of the conversation, especially with your Guardian, is not a very polite thing? It was rude yesterday. I need some explanations, - Steven’s hands hugged around James’ waist and he put his head on boy’s shoulder, only after that noticing other people in the room.
- Chrissy, darling, hello. Have you ever noticed that Mr. Taylor has such attractive hands? – he took boy’s hand with his, waving to Miss Maffies, and then smiled to another person in this classroom, trying to guess who he was.
The man was … interesting, drawing Malfoy’s attention and making him thinking about plans for maybe even couple nights. Steven even left Taylor’s hand in peace, still using student’s shoulder as a place for his chin.
- I think, we aren’t quite acquainted, Mr…. Nott, I guess. As I can see from the mark on your robe. Steven Draco Severus Malfoy, the Guardian of House Slytherin. Don’t you want a cup of coffee?
Выпускник Слизерина 2009-2015. Колдомедик. Хранитель Слизерина
This is Slytherin. Nothing bad ever happens here...

Я буду лучшим. Ради Вас...
Палочка: береза, волос вейлы, 14 дюймов, гибкая.

Теодор Нотт
Самый хитрый слизеринец
Псевдоним: .:Правильный Тео:.

Сообщение Теодор Нотт » 01 июл 2019 14:05

—- Temporal Magic Class Room—-
Theodore sneered, when ms Maffies said they have things to discuss. Yes they do. A lot of things. He took he’s wand out and was about to lock the door, to make sure no one will disturb them during their “discussion”, when someone walked in. It was mr Taylor. One of his pupils, and it just donned on him that he was Head of Slytherin.
- What is it mr Taylor?! - he said in a low voice. Even though his tone didn’t change and pronunciation was even, you could feel the coldness in his voice. It was the type of cold, mixed in with anger and magic that went through your bones and grazed them ever so slightly. Mr Nott, usually, didn’t allow his magic to run a mock, but tonight was different.
- You cannot enter the Staff room mr Taylor due to it being summer holidays, which I am surprised you are still here for, because all the teachers are on holidays. - every word that left his lips was even, full of magic, full of resentment that grazed his bones with every word.
- And to usr a fireplace, you need a special permission from your head of house, which, as far as I can remember, I have not given you. - he wanted to badger young man a little longer, just to see him wincing after every word he spoke, but mr Malfoy “waltzed” into the classroom like a huge swan he was. Theo sneered again, this time more profoundly, and looked at ms Maffies when she was addressed as Chrissy. If looks could kill, Theo thought, that ms Maffies, would do that. But what shocked him even more, that mr Malfoy seemed like he didn’t recognise him at all. He swallowed and looked at Steven again, he wasn’t that good of an actor to pull this stunt on him. So only one conclusion remained - he was demented. He acted like a school boy, caressing young mr Taylor, his hands were traveling along young mans body like there was no tomorrow. Theodore decided to play along.
- Theodore Alister Nott, - he said calmly, his words, somehow sounded differently, there was no magic in them. - And you shouldn’t do that - he added when mr Malfoy caressed mr Taylors cheek. - For one it is illegal, and secondly, tea does sound nice.
He looked at ms Maffies with an expression of what the hell is happening with him???

.:Governor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:.
.:Honorary Professor of Magical Artifacts at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:.

Крис М.
Профессор
Псевдоним: мисс железная логика (с) Сну

Сообщение Крис М. » 01 июл 2019 15:33

---Temporal Magic Classroom---
*Christina was almost ready to start one of the most important conversations of her life with Theodore, but suddenly Mr.Taylor, whose OWL exam she was just checking a couple of minutes ago, walked into the classroom. The witch quirked her eyebrow, looking at the student with a slight surprise. Ms. Maffies knew that James stayed at the school for a while after the exams, since she still had to give him a couple of lessons on the magic of illusions. Thus, the Slytherin graduate was very surprised to see Mr. Taylor seeking a fireplace. Anyway, she didn't believe it was her problem, so she let Mr. Nott, as the Head of the House, to figure it out. Before she managed to think or say anything else, another person walked into the room. Mr. Steven Malfoy, of course.
At any other time of the day Christina would even be happy to see the Guardian of Slytherin, but as soon as he greeted her with the most informal "Chrissy" ever, her mood shifted from anticipating to almost raging in the matter of seconds. She clenched her teeth, not knowing what which blast-ended skrewt had biten Steven. Only a bite of such a dangerous creature could have been a reason of why Mr. Malfoy decided to put his life in danger of being slaughtered and then left dying in excruciating pain. At least it was what Ms. Maffies already did to Steven in her head. Chris shot Malfoy a smoldering look:*
- Mr. Malfoy, I insist on not using the informal names in the formal circle. I am the headmaster of this school, after all. Please, button up your shirt, you look very inappropriate for the school healer.
*Christina had no idea, why this evening her classroom has become the most popular meeting point in Hogwarts. But after the Guardian of Slytherin had started greeting and getting acquainted with Mr. Nott, Ms. Maffies thought to herself that Steven lost his mind completely. She gave Theodore a worried look, but didn't say anything. What do Mr. Nott and Mr. Malfoy do to each other in their private time, so each time one of them (mostly Steven) manages to forget the other's name? Christina could bet that due to Mr. Malfoy's behavior, they did nothing which could have been counted at least somewhat appropriate.
Ms. Maffies turned away from the trio standing behind her and checked if her wand was in place. This was starting to get ridiculous.*

Marylyn Susan Idol
Староста
Псевдоним: Нежить

Сообщение Marylyn Susan Idol » 02 июл 2019 14:48

--Great hall--
Mary just tried to listen, but Alex and Chris were to far, and the girl decided to go back to the dorm to think about this situation. She went out of the table and ran to the Common room.
--Hufflrpuff common room--
Mary walked in and went to the dorm.
--Dorm--
Mary enterd the dorm and fell on the bed, trying to understand what's going on.
Квест: нет тела - нет дела. В теле Лауры Грейнджер.
Хаффлпафф, 2 курс.
Корреспондент "Хогвартского Вестника".
Палочка: Рябина, перо орла, 9 дюймов.
Патронус: какаду

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 02 июл 2019 15:05

--- Great Hall ---
* Fuh Alex seemed to believe him that well. Then he began to somehow explain what was happening*
- Well, there was an incident in the Spell class and there I recognized your name. Well, we were just acquaintances. I do not remember that it was somehow connected with nature. And I remember exactly that you studied at Ravenklo, and you were very shy and closed all the time, I know that for sure. Unfortunately, I have no evidence. But we could not forget all this is impossible
* He seriously said *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 03 июл 2019 01:35

---Great hall---

Alex honestly tried to remember what Christopher was talking about. Spell class incident...
- But I remember that then you helped Marilyn, I did not help you, and we did not speak then. - uncertainly replied the girl and rubbed her temples, trying to remember the rest. - I... I stayed with Mr. Taylor, and you took Marilyn... Yes, exactly, to the Hospital wing.
Miss Malfoy paused and added:
- But my version doesn’t explain that you know my name. And in my version you cannot know it. So, my version is incompetent, for now we’ll believe yours - if we don’t find another one.
Once again, almost instinctively reaching for the temples and immediately drawing back her hand, Alex clarified:
- Is there something that you do not remember about yourself? More precisely, remember wrong? We can try to reconcile the memories and understand which of us and where is wrong. Maybe at the same time we will understand who and why changed our memory...

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 03 июл 2019 09:48

--- Great Hall ---
* Christopher listened to Alex *
-Well, in principle, we can only I know you very badly and in my opinion we only crossed paths once and this is again in the spell office, but I will think of something. And I would like to ask. Did you see me fishing in Hogwarts?
*He asked. Marylyn says that I fished a couple of days ago and I don't remember that. I wonder if I was fishing what I said? *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 03 июл 2019 10:40

--- Big hall ---
Alex strained her memory.
- Yes, I saw you fishing. That was interesting, so I remember it very well. Oh, and also, you told someone that you often went hiking with your grandfather or something like that... - girl shook her head. - Sorry, I did not listen, so I don’t remember. Do you lost that memories too?
 - By the way! - Miss Malfoy suddenly remembered another place where they could cross. Perhaps, both of them lost their memories there?... - Did we cross paths in the reserve? Well, remember, we went there with Akabano?

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 03 июл 2019 10:48

--- Great Hall ---
* Christopher turns out to have been fishing. Wow, I wonder what I caught. I wonder if I can fish well? *
- Yes, in my opinion, we crossed paths in the reserve
*He said *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

James Taylor
Староста
Псевдоним: Кузен Роксаны

Сообщение James Taylor » 03 июл 2019 11:08

*Out of two it was mr Nott to answer James so he turned half a way to his ex-professor. Unexpectedly mr Nott was pushing James both verbally and magically. James felt every word to screw into his head, but frankly speaking did not understand why so. But he managed to control his face. Why mr Nott was so irritated with a simple request? Why mr Nott behaved as if James and him had some kind of… relationship. In particular it was unclear why mr Nott was talking about being head of the house. James had no relationship to Hogwarts nowadays but even if he did as far as he could remember mr Nott was a Ravenclaw graduate. James frowned just for a millisecond and opened his mouth to answer… when he felt someone’s strong and warm hands on this waist. James was very surprised to say the least. He was even more surprised when a short glance showed that it was a random blonde man doing that. The one James has never seen in his life for sure.*
- Sir, I believe you’ve made a mistake. - *When the man continued keeping his chin on James’s shoulder showing the lady his hand and getting acquainted with mr Nott, James got spaced out. He was not a kinesthetic, he was not a fan of touches and said in a stern voice.* - Really, sir, I insist on you keeping the appropriate distance.
*James made a couple of steps away from the man, so that to continue seeing mr Nott and the lady. The latter was a headmaster apparently and as long as mr Nott was not particularly willing to help James, he shifted his attention to a rather young headmaster. Hopefully this one would be more cooperative.*
- Madam headmaster, I’m sorry for breaking into the School without prior notice. But I assure you I will leave at the first occasion. - *James made a pause making sure the lady is following him.* - Do you mind letting me go through your fireplace?
*James looked at his watch, this was starting to get ridiculous.*
🎓 7th year | 🐍 Slytherin
⏳ Temporal Magic Assistant |🌀 Apprentice in Magic

🍀 Loyalty is a two-way street (c)

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 03 июл 2019 11:22

--- Great Hall ---

- Great. - Aleks sighed heavily. - Can you, please, tell me about it? I don't remember... Oh, and, would we go and find other "forgetfuls"? I think we're not alone in our memory less.

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 03 июл 2019 13:35

--- Great Hall ---
-Well, I don’t really remember it myself even though there’s no stop. I think I remember something.” Well, that was when we stopped in a clearing with stones. After I was nearly drowned or devoured by kelpies, I was Marilyn and you raised a conversation about it, we had one minor disagreement, but it turned out that I did not understand you correctly. Even before that, you and Marilyn were chasing after food. Yes, we need to find others
*He said*
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 03 июл 2019 22:26

--- Great Hall ---

- Oh... - Alex wearily rubbed her temples again, but this time without becoming herself straightened out. - I don't remember that... again. However, it is not surprising. - the girl smiled wryly. - You would not communicate with a student of Slytherin, and if you misunderstand me - you would go away as fast as you even can.
Miss Malfoy rose from her seat.
 - Well then, let's go?

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 04 июл 2019 11:11

--- Great Hall ---
- Um ... I did not understand. What does it mean to leave as quickly as I can?
* He asked, it seems, over these words, he will be thinking all night somehow incomprehensible *
- Yes, where are we going first?
* He asked again *
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 04 июл 2019 19:45

--- Great Hall ---

- This means that you would try to move away from me as far as possible and no longer communicate with me. - already without a smile the girl explained, involuntarily shivering. She got used to this attitude ... Well, at least in her memory. It seemed so to her. Apparently, the habit was still an illusion.
Miss Malfoy thought about it.
 - Maybe we will look for teachers? If they have not lost their memory - they will be able to help us, and if they have lost ... - Alex sighed shortly and sharply. - We will act according to circumstances.

Кристофер Клиффорд
Профессор

Сообщение Кристофер Клиффорд » 04 июл 2019 20:15

-- Great Hall ---
- How did you get this? We might even be friends, but I’m not afraid to go first. And even you are quite hard to find at Hogwarts or in the living room or in the library, I have never seen you on the territory of Hogwarts.
* He said he felt a little sorry Alex can then write a letter to her if she is not visible at Hogwarts *
- Yes, let's go it is worth going through the classrooms.
*He said*
Хаффлпафф 5 курс

Алекс Малфой
Староста

Сообщение Алекс Малфой » 04 июл 2019 20:33

--- Great Hall ---

Alex nodded tensely and waved her hand.
 - Come on, let's try first where we recently had lessons ... If anything, we at least know these teachers.

Закрыто

Вернуться в «Развлечения»