Please, Help Me Remember [Квест] | English

Хогвартс невозможно представить в виде одной только учёбы. Квиддич, обмены открытками и подарками, поздравления, школьные балы, праздники и т.д.
Мистер Малфой
Волшебник
Псевдоним: Mr.Steven Draco Severus Malfoy
Контактная информация:

Re: Please, Help Me Remember [Квест] | English

Сообщение Мистер Малфой » 29 июл 2019 23:58

--- Temporal Magic Classroom ---
Steven didn't really understand what was going on. He felt that something was wrong, knew that his dear Christina was absolutely OK about casting a spell on him. And it was strange. Insulting, unexpected, but strange. Like everything in this room. And he was ready to call the Healers from St.Mungo’s for everyone. Including himself.
His magic did whatever it wanted. And it was the only thing, which felt familiar. Malfoy stood behind Mr. Nott, but his thoughts were far away from this room. Steve tried to analyze everything he remembered about events, which led him here.
But all his thoughts were interrupted only by one word. Fiance. Mr. Nott was engaged. He wasn’t the first one on Steven’s life. The only problem was about the fact, that something suddenly stopped Seven in that case. Somehow he cared.
- So, you are engaged, Mr. Nott, aren’t you? I hope your fiancé understands how happy he is, - Malfoy felt jealous, that wasn’t normal at all.
He barely knew Theodore to feel that way. But still he felt cheated. And he didn’t like this feeling.
But despite all his thoughts Steven was attentive enough to notice James, casting Finite Incantatem. It wasn’t a bad idea, actually. Only time wasn’t the best. Because Malfoy’s magic neutralized every spell, turning them into small lights, enlighting the room.
Выпускник Слизерина 2009-2015. Колдомедик. Хранитель Слизерина
This is Slytherin. Nothing bad ever happens here...

Я буду лучшим. Ради Вас...
Палочка: береза, волос вейлы, 14 дюймов, гибкая.

Теодор Нотт
Самый хитрый слизеринец
Псевдоним: .:Правильный Тео:.

Сообщение Теодор Нотт » 13 авг 2019 13:59

His eyebrows flew up and got hidden behind his hair. What does mr Malfoy means, are you engaged. Of course Theo is engaged, was engaged to him, and now mr Malfoy, himself, is engaged to ms Black. He blinked couple of times and realised that shit is about to hit the fan. Young student was casting Finite, but nothing happened. Then Theo turned to ms Maffies.
- Enough of this.
He raised his wand and done couple of simple flicks. Thick, white fog engulfed classroom. He pointed his wand at ms Maffies
- Crucio! – Unforgivable curse shot from his wand and flew towards ms Maffies. He have had enough. There was no time for explanation, only action, and Ms Maffies will answer all his questions. The time was running out, and he was exhausted and lost his patience.
He looked at mr Malfoy
- I will always protect you, love.
He said it with a kind of expression of a mental institution visitor. Wicked grin spread across his face. The black magic that was flowing though him, gave him power, longing, and want to cause harm to anyone who will stand in his way. He waved his wand again, and pointed it at mr Taylor.
- Incarcerous
Thick ropes flew towards him, entangling and crushing him, when they started twisting around his body. A wicked smile was spreading on Theos face. He forgot, how much Joy, magic has caused him and his inner creature, purred with delight.

.:Governor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:.
.:Honorary Professor of Magical Artifacts at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:.

Крис М.
Профессор
Псевдоним: мисс железная логика (с) Сну

Сообщение Крис М. » 21 авг 2019 17:36

---Temporal Magic Classroom---
*Chris had no idea of what was happening in her classroom. She thought that everybody except her went nuts, but something wrong was happening to all the magic that was in the air. Neither her spells, nor the spells of Mr. Nott acted as they were supposed to, and this fact made Ms. Maffies wonder about what was actually happening.
The lady was about to cast another spell at Mr. Taylor, who was trying to protect himself, but she just gave two wizards in front of her a bizarre look. Christina didn't know what was happening there, and why Mr. Malfoy denied his engagement to Mr. Nott. She didn't read papers, so she didn't know about all these gossips about the healer being engaged to Ms. Black, who Ms. Maffies hadn't seen since February, when she came back to school...
Wait... February, came back to school. Wasn't she always there, didn't she kill Karolina, and wasn't it how she became the head of the school? This thought was odd, so Chris just skipped it in her head, turning back to the head of Slytherin House and the healer. She said:*
- Mr. Nott, I suggest you rather not...
*But she didn't manage to finish, because the graduate of Slytherin raised his wand and casted an Unforgivable spell. Christina could swear she saw the words leaving his mouth, but she was neither ready to react nor ready to hide. She just stood there, while Crucio was about to hit her.*

James Taylor
Староста
Псевдоним: Кузен Роксаны

Сообщение James Taylor » 27 авг 2019 00:17

*James had never seem that kind of reaction of a simple spell: his Finitas turned into balls of light and dissolved in the air. What the f…, thought James. While the youngest Slytherin was staring in astonishment at his wand and place where the lights disappeared the elder one continued acting. James heard “Enough of this” and he was totally agree with that, but he totally disagreed with what was happening later on. The moment the sounds coming from Mr Nott’s mouth added up to a spell James knew for sure but never saw actually casted as a spell, the boy put his right hand to the neck and squeezed the pendant on a thin necklace. An emergency portal. Neither James was willing to be a participant of this show, nor he was going to wait for the next unforgivable to be aimed at him. He was sorry for Ms Maffies, he really was – but it was out of his hands to help her in any way. He could only hope she would get out of that somehow by herself or with the help someone else. But not James.
…The portal went like clockwork even though the Hogwarts shields, James felt dizziness and the next moment disappeared from the room, from the castle and even the territory of Great Britain before the second spell of Mr Nott’s wand achieved its target.*
🎓 7th year | 🐍 Slytherin
⏳ Temporal Magic Assistant |🌀 Apprentice in Magic

🍀 Loyalty is a two-way street (c)

Мистер Малфой
Волшебник
Псевдоним: Mr.Steven Draco Severus Malfoy
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Мистер Малфой » 14 сен 2019 19:33

Things around became more and more weird. It seemed that everyone had lost their mind. And Steven was among them. All of them was acting so unusual and strange. And took it as normal.
And all this situation was so absurd and ridiculous. But it wasn’t funny at all. Especially when curses started to fly around the room from Theodore and Christina. And that made Steven so angry.
He always believed that almost everything can be figured out with help of the words, not spells. And now his best friend and the man he liked from the first sight started a fight with no obvious reasons. All his spirit was totally against it. Everything felt so wrong. And that feeling was too strong to ignore it.
- I will always protect you, love.
Sudden words made him to freeze at place. It sounded familiar. Too familiar. “Love”. He had already heard it with the same intonation. With the same voice.
His head felt like it was going to boom because of hundreds of thoughts. But all of them was stopped with only one word from Theodores mouth. Crusio. From Theodore, whose engagement ring was still in his pocket, it was moving to Chris, who always was very important part of his life and helped him to survive after all that staff with Theodore years ago.
These thoughts appeared in his head from nowhere. And Steven still didn’t remember anything about that events. But he must do something.
- Stop it now!
Powerful wave of magic broke away from his body, touching everyone in the classroom and outside it, wiping away influence of artefact, which broke down in Theodores pocket. Crusio stopped in the middle of the room and then just disappeared.
- You will protect me, Theodore? How? By vanishing my memories?
Steven was furious. His magic was rebelling inside. Even his hands were shaking.
- Christina… I’ve never thought you would try to curse me. Hope you had reasons. Have a good day. Both of you.
He opened the door like it’d never been closed and rushed away to his rooms.
Выпускник Слизерина 2009-2015. Колдомедик. Хранитель Слизерина
This is Slytherin. Nothing bad ever happens here...

Я буду лучшим. Ради Вас...
Палочка: береза, волос вейлы, 14 дюймов, гибкая.

Закрыто

Вернуться в «Развлечения»